Sunday, March 1, 2015

a beautiful surprise

In pain to the point where I really just wanted to hide under the blanket I went to see him anyway. The need for company and the longing of his arms around me was far greater then the pain I felt. After I walked in to his place and as soon as I had kicked off my shoes I went over to him as he sat in the sofa to give him a kiss. I found myself reaching for a hug and he guided me on to his lap. Instantly my whole being took a big sigh of relief. I felt so safe and so complete in that moment in his arms. It took me by a beautiful surprise...

When I looked up on his face a few moments later, I cannot tell how long because the moment stood still, I saw that he, too, had his eyes closed and had embraced the moment completely. 

I know I haven't mention this person here ever but he is in my life and in my heart and have been for a few months. I don't know what the future will bring for us but I am excited to find out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment