Friday, March 28, 2014

Leaving you

It's been a while since I shared my feelings. It is not because they have gone away. In fact they have grown stronger.

I have come to the conclusion that I must leave my husband to feel peace in my life. To be able to do the things I was meant to do. Just as recent as yesterday I was reminded by my Guardian Angel how he told me I shouldn't have married him. I knew it back then but did it anyway. It was like every cell in my body was vibrating silently saying "don't marry him, don't do it". I guess some people call it intuition.

I did it anyway... and here I am now.

It is not really that I regret the whole journey of being married to him because it has led me to see so many beautiful things and I have met so many beautiful people. For those things and those people I am blessed and extremely thankful.

When I realized I needed to leave  him, I automatically grew stronger. I know this will be a hard year but yet a wonderful year. That more good will come out of it. The only problem - how will I gain the confidence to say it to him...

Please pray for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment