Monday, July 27, 2015

Summer back side

I rather be alone wishing I was with someone,
than with someone wishing I was alone... 

I think I have been going through a lot of this lately. Feeling lonely... I try to snap myself out of it by reminding myself where I was a year ago. But in essence it is not that easy. Loneliness comes when it wants to come and it doesn't matter what last year looked like.

You would think, that since I rarely get invitations to do stuff these days as my friend circle is tiny where I live, I would jump at any excuse to hang out and socialize - because I LOVE that! But in a depressive state of mind - as my loneliness resembles - I can come up with far more reasons not to go.

Then, every day life feels so heavy these days too (probably also because of the darn depressive state of mind). Work sucks much of my spirit away from me currently that I have very little energy left for when I am not working. Resting and sleeping becomes very important to me when I get a chance. So the balance of resting and hanging out is a struggle for me... And it probably sounds pathetic.. but that's where I am...  

2 comments:

  1. I pray you will find peace in your heart.
    Lots of hugs
    Ingela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear.
      I have my sister with me now and that helps a lot :)

      Delete